Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

 A time I felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths, was when I went hiking. When I went hiking, and heard birds chirping and trees rattling. I listened to the wind blow through my hair and onto my face. When I was hiking it felt as if everything was in place and where it was intended to be. It was like I was connected to nature in that moment and everything was at peace.

Summary - In class we went over Native American Literature

Reflection - In class I learned about the characteristics of origin myths. I learned about the details about creation of Earth, humans, and plants and animals and that they contain social values, customs, and cultural details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In the poem, the speaker and his neighbor meet each year to repair a wall. Describe a time when you had to set or respect a boundary with a friend, family member, or classmate. How did it help or hurt your connection with that person?

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature. Think about a time when learning a new word or understanding a specific term helped you better analyze a text, express an idea, or make your writing stronger.

Write about the best gift you have received.